Setup help

• Getting this when I run openfl test neko. Updated to the latest version of everything.

/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/HaxePunk/4,0,1/backend/flash/haxepunk/_internal/FlashApp.hx:3: characters 7-31 : Type not found : flash.display.OpenGLView

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• I've been looking into this and it looks like the newer versions of Open FL have stopped have deprecated some methods. In order to run Haxe Punk we would need to install old versions of Open FL and Lime. It would be good if one of the maintainers could update the getting started page to specify versions of everything or even better update to the newer versions of lime and open fl.

• Yeah, that's what I heard too. (Thanks for the reply, was getting kind of quiet on here.) Unfortunately I don't think there is anyone still using HaxePunk who knows enough about it to fix this issue. Maybe in a few months someone will pick this up and fix it, although I wish I knew how or I'd do it myself.

• hello,
    that's too bad for haxepunk.

• For anyone who comes across this issue, it is fixed in git. To install the latest version run:

haxelib git HaxePunk https://github.com/HaxePunk/HaxePunk.git

• @pbsmind thank you so much!! Will give it a try later 🙂

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.